Tuesday 21 July 2015

DESTINED TO EXCEL

SCRIPTURE: Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. – Psalm 45:7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:  If you are connected to the Most High God, you are not permitted to live a low life.

We are meant to exist at the realm of perpetual relevance, influence, prominence, significance and dominance. The Bible says, ‘Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it’ (Isaiah 58:14).

The revelation of God’s Word in this passage was what gave Kenneth Copeland the first private aircraft he flew and he has given out 27 aircrafts to people. When he came in contact with this passage, he told himself, ‘God is saying to me, I shall ride on the high places of the earth, and I have no business with the low places.’ So, if you are connected to the Most High God, you are not permitted to live a low life.

In Psalm 125:1, we are meant to be on top like mount Zion; it is to be at the realm of perpetual relevance, influence, prominence, significance and dominance. This is the destiny of anyone that is connected to God. If you are connected to God, you are not permitted to be a struggler; you are not allowed to sweat through life or be at the backside of life. That is not the will of God for you.

Today, everything is changing. I curse every trace of mediocrity in your life today, in the Name of Jesus.

Remember this: If you are connected with the Most High God, you are not permitted to live a low life.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Study God’s Word to know your position and place in God.
2. Trust in God as your only source and never put your trust in man.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that you help me to locate my Word so I can leave where I am now, help me Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: 2Chronicles 4:1 to 6:11, Romans 7:1 to13, Psalm 17:1 to 15, Proverbs 19:22 to 23.

QUOTE: Nothing disarms darkness like light. by Dr Paul Enenche.

In order to maximize our reach to you, here is our outlets and contacts all real-time, online and always available:
fb: My Pep Talk
Twitter: @mypeptalk
WhatsApp: +2347066721703
G+:My Pep Talk
Mobile: 09023341432 or 07053192920
IG: quatroolujimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks. we'll really appreciate your comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Share

Get Widgets

Text Widget